Skip to content
- Holds a B.A with first class honours in History and Philosophy and a MSC with distinction in Public Sector Management from the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus
- Assistant Lecturer of Public Policy and Management and Political Science
- Political analyst/commentator
- PhD Candidate- PHD in Government
- Areas of research interest include: international development policy, digital governance, Caribbean politics, public sector management, tourism resilience, tourism product development,
- Research Experience- Researcher for Institute of Gender and Development Studies & Centre for Leadership and Governance; Lead Researcher- Impact Study of Government interventions under the
- Sugar Area Development Programme (SADP) on the lives of former sugar workers and the wider communities of the MonyMusk Sugar-Dependent Areas- commissioned by the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries.